Business Has Enough Challenges of Its Own.
Actually Doing Business Should Be Easy.
Information about using our Online Store, including creating or accessing your account, overview of account features, how to search for quotes and past orders and more. Learn about BRAAS’ Online Self Serve.
Shipping Cutoff Times For Same-Day Shipping, Monday through Friday (Central Time)
Orders shipping via:
- UPS Next must be received and processed prior to 4:00 PM
- UPS 2nd or UPS 3rd Day must be received and processed prior to 4:00 PM
- UPS Ground must be received and processed prior to 4:00 PM
- Federal Express (all methods except Ground) must be received and processed prior to 3.00 PM
- Federal Express Ground must be received and processed prior to 3:00 PM
- Economy (USPS) must be received and processed prior to 2:00 PM
The shipping cost on any order will be determined at the time of shipment.
Orders are shipped Monday through Friday and in most cases the order will ship the same day if the order is received before 4:00 PM CST (for selected carriers). Shipping method, in most cases, is the customer’s choice. Any disputed shipping charges billed to a customer account or consignee billing will be charged to the customer by Braas Company. Delivery times are estimates only and Braas Company shall not be liable for delays.
Common Carrier Truck – Large items, heavy loads and special handling can be shipped economically via common carrier truck. Any shipment weighing less than 100 pounds will be charged at the minimum 100-pound rate as specified by truck carriers.
UPS Next Day AM – should be delivered by 8:00 AM in the contiguous 48 states. Delivery times are estimates only and Braas Company shall not be liable for delays.
UPS Next Day – should be delivered by 10:00 AM, 12:00 Noon, or the end of the next business day, depending on location. Delivery to remote locations, Hawaii, or Alaska may require additional time. Delivery times are estimates only and Braas Company shall not be liable for delays.
- All items, excluding Drop Ship Only items, are stocked and shipped from Braas Company’s headquarters in Eden Prairie MN.
- Drop Ship only items are shipped from the supplier/manufacturer directly to your location.
- Orders are shipped Monday through Friday with the exception of the days on which the following holidays are observed: Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day.
- All orders paid utilizing a credit card are shipped complete. If any item must be back ordered, the order will not ship until the back order is filled.
- Adding unnecessary messages in the special instructions field may delay the processing of your order.
Looking for help returning an item that you purchased? Start your return now by filling our an RMA Request Form. Most items can be returned within 90 days of receiving them.
- Items must be returned in the original manufacturer’s packaging. That’s why we recommend you keep your packaging for at least the first 90 days after purchase.
- If you have additional questions or would like to learn more about our return policy, please talk to your sales rep or review the “Get In Touch” options on the right side of this page.
At BRAAS we place very high value on our strong partnerships with suppliers and vendors! If you are looking to expand your market we encourage you to apply to become one of our suppliers! We have feet on the ground in many locations, and a presence throughout the continental United States.
Please consider applying as one of the following:
Line Card Supplier: BRAAS Company is quite loyal to our supplier-partners, and in turn we become very important to them as well. “Go big or go home” as one partner put it; it is true we are at the top of most of our top suppliers’ lists. The companies we partner with tend to be leaders in their respective field, and ideally support BRAAS in a majority of their locations. If it sounds like BRAAS is a match for your operation, lets connect!
Other Vendor or Service Provider: BRAAS relies on many vendors and professional services firms outside of our product-line suppliers. There are many benefits to working with us, such as being 100% ESOP-owned, which is important in many professional services areas, as well as having a strong presence throughout the United States. If you offer a product or service you believe is a fit for our industry and are interested in discussing a partnership, we want to talk with you!
To apply, please fill out our online Supplier Application Form.
Braas Company Terms & Conditions of Sale
All sales of products by Braas Co. (hereafter “Braas”) are subject to and governed by the following terms and conditions which are part of the agreement of sale, and any term or condition submitted by Buyer which may be inconsistent with or in addition to these terms and conditions shall not be applicable hereto or binding upon Braas. Braas’ failure to object to inconsistent or additional terms contained in any communications from Buyer will not be a waiver of the terms hereof, and retention by Buyer of any products delivered by Braas hereunder will be conclusively deemed acceptance of the terms and conditions hereof.
View Full Terms & Conditions
Braas Legal Disclaimer & Limitation of Warranty
The content of this web site may not be copied, replaced, distributed, published, displayed, modified, or transferred in any form or by any means except with the prior permission of Braas Company (“Braas”). Copyright infringement is a violation of federal law subject to criminal and civil penalties.
View Full Legal Disclaimer
Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.